We here at the Forbidden Cove are introducing our first Jambalaya.
Don't know what a Jambalaya is? Its simple. One of us puts pirate parts in a box, and we mail it to the next person on the list. That person takes the parts they like, BUT replaces them with parts they find of equal value. And they send it to the next person on the list. And so on until the last person on the list returns it to the first.
1) Any part you put into the box HAS to be pirate or used for pirate MOC's. This means please do not put bionicle, star wars, space or any part that can not be used in a pirate MOC. This may be an exception if it is a torso that may be used easily as a pirate.
2) You have a week to commit to this. The thread will be closed on August 8th. The list will then be arranged and posted.
3) Once you get the Jambalaya box, you have 5 days to turn it around and ship it off.
4) We are trying to keep the box under 4 pounds (1.81436948 kilograms) so that international shipping is not insanely expensive. So please keep that in mind as you fill the box. Weigh it before you send it on.
5) To participate, you must have been a member at the Forbidden Cove for a minimum of three months.
6) If you put your name on this thread, that means you are agreeing to the rules. If you are still under the age of 18, you need to ask your parents for permission.
7) If you agree to the rules are receive the box but do nor forward it or do not forward it in time, your name will not be permitted to be involved in any other jambayala, minifig exchange, or other activity such as trading will take place from the Forbidden Cove.
8 ) I know we are pirates! ARR! But stick to the CODE! Be HONORABLE.
I am going to participate in this. That makes me the first person on the list!
Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!